Providing tax and business advice on a long term basis


Need assistance with your tax planning? Don't we all. We've got you and your business objectives in mind. You and your tax planning needs are in expert hands. Just leave it to us.

Kershaw & Associates, Inc. is sure to have a professional on staff who can help you through the daunting task of filing tax returns. Whether you need an individual or business return, we're here to help. One of our greatest strengths is a thorough understanding of the interaction between these different types of tax forms. Knowing how your different tax schedules will affect your personal return can save a tremendous amount of time and money.


Most working adults are required to file a 1040-series tax return after the close of each calendar year. The tax code can be overwhelmingly complex. A form is only as simple as the rules that govern it! We never turn anyone away for having too "simple" a tax return, and we remind ourselves daily that every question is a good question.


Homeowners Associations and Limited Liability Corporations are required to file either Form 1120H or a Schedule C within their 1040. All members of our staff complete at least 30 hours of CPE a year to stay abreast of the extremely complex rules and laws governing these forms.